Orlando Musso MD, PhD
Principal Investigator at the Institute Nutrition, Metabolism and Cancer (NuMeCan), INSERM, University of Rennes, INRAe, France
Anthony Sébillot, MD
Research Engineer INSERM, H2P2 platform Manager at Biosit, University of Rennes, France
Discover how to use multiplex immunodetection to get a detailed picture of tumor microenvironments, using spatial proteomics and multiplex imaging to explore intratumoral structures, tissue landmarks, and extracellular matrix proteins associated with liver cancer.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How spatial proteomics can aid in characterizing intratumoral structures.
- Ways to navigate topographical features of tissue landmarks and extracellular matrix proteins.
- Methods to identify antibodies, label samples, and visualize them with Cell DIVE.
Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC) is the most common form of liver cancer and one the leading causes of death worldwide. Multiplex imaging is a vital tool enabling researchers to comprehend and combat this disease.
In this webinar, experts from INSERM and the University of Rennes investigate the intricate details of extracellular matrix (ECM) signatures within the tumor microenvironment.
Specialists will navigate you through the transformative potential of multiplexed immunodetection. They will demonstrate how Cell DIVE’s established seamless and robust workflow can empower your research.
Join us to explore how the power of multiplexed imaging can revolutionize the identification of intratumoral structures, tissue landmarks, and ECM proteins, providing profound insights into HCC. Discover the art of simultaneous protein detection, antibody validation, and the iterative staining approach, all of which culminate in a comprehensive understanding of the tumor microenvironment.
During this enlightening session, you will gain insights into:
- Cell Profiling: Learn how spatial proteomics can aid in characterizing intratumoral structures.
- Multiplexed Immunohistochemistry: Master the intricacies of this technique with Cell DIVE.
- Antibody Proficiency: Acquire knowledge about antibody identification, labeling, and tissue sample visualization.
- Tissue Landmarks and ECM Proteins: Explore the topographical aspects of tissue landmarks and ECM proteins.
Uncover the dynamic capabilities of multiplex imaging in unraveling the mysteries of HCC and the intricacies of cancer stem cell niches. Save the date and secure your spot now to embark on this scientific journey.